Tel: 0800 056 2333
This privacy notice describes how M&DH Executive Chauffeuring LLP ("we"/"us"/"our") will collect and handle personal information that we collect from you, the data subject, in the course of its business and in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 as applied in the United Kingdom in the relevant data protection legislation.
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us so we want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected by us at all times. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it explains how we may collect and use your personal data.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual. By providing your personal information to us, you agree to this privacy notice.
In order for us to provide quotes, our services, or to administer any complaints, we may need to share your personal data with third-party participants.
For the purposes of the relevant data protection legislation the Data Controller is Mr Richard Hames.
If you need to contact us in connection with the use or processing of your personal data, then you can do so using our contact details as set out below:
What data do we collect?
The personal data that we may collect may include:
• Your name, postal address, email address, phone number or other contact details.
• Bank account or payment card details.
Where we need to collect any data that is a special category of personal data, we will do so with your explicit consent.
Where you have provided your consent, you may withdraw this at any time. However, should you exercise this right, we may not be able to fulfil the services requested by you, your account may be terminated.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the address above.
How we may collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data from you, your family, employer or third-party participants whom already holds consent form yourself.
We collect your personal data from you as a controller when we obtain quotations for you, when we set up / amend your account. This may also involve the collection of data from or about others who are associated with you and your account such as your employees or representatives. By giving us information about someone else for the purpose of arranging a booking for them under your account, such as an employee or travel companion etc. you confirm that you have their permission to do so and that you have shared this privacy notice with them.
By asking us to arrange an account for you where this involves passing information to us relating to children, you confirm to us that in doing so you are the responsible guardian of the child.
We also collect information from publicly available sources and third-party databases made available to the industry for the purposes of reducing fraud and financial crime as well as any other third-party databases where your personal data may be held, provided such third parties have lawful bases on which to share such personal data with us.
How we may use your personal data
We will use your personal data for our legitimate business interests and for providing you with the provision of our services. We may also use your data in assisting you with processing future bookings. Your data may also be used to administer your account, including financial transactions.
We will only process your personal data for the purpose of our and your legitimate interests, which are to provide you with a suitable service.
We do not sell any personal data to any third party and will disclose personal data only when required by law. We also do not use personal data for any form of automated processing, decision making or 'profiling' to analyse or predict any personal aspects of performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences or interests and behaviour.
Who we may share your information with
In the performance of our legitimate business interests and in the provision of our services to you, we may need to disclose your personal data to potential third-parties.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary based on the original purpose for which it was collected or where we are obliged to do so due to legal or regulatory reasons.
The GDPR confers a number of rights on you as the data subject. We have listed these rights below as they appear in the GDPR.
• The right of access: you have a right to access the personal data that we hold about you so that you may verify the lawfulness of the processing of your data that we may conduct. To request a copy of the personal data that we hold, please contact us at the address above.
• The right to rectification: if the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect, you may ask us to amend it.
• The right to erasure: you may request that the personal data that we hold about you be deleted or removed where there is no longer any reason for continued processing of your personal data. For instance, you no longer wish us to provide our services to you.
• The right to restrict processing: you have the right to 'block' the processing of the personal data that we hold where you contest the accuracy of the personal data we hold. You may also request that we restrict processing where you object to our legitimate interests as the basis of the processing of your personal data or you believe continued processing to be unlawful.
• The right to data portability: you have the right, on request, to ask us to provide to you a copy of the personal data that you have previously supplied to us. For instance, you no longer wish us to provide our services to you and you wish to transfer to a new service provider.
• The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us where you can demonstrate that to do so would be detrimental to your interests. You may also object and request that we do not process your personal data for any purposes of direct marketing.
Your right to complain
In the event that you are not satisfied with our use of your personal data or you believe that we have not upheld your rights as a data subject, please contact us using our details set out at the beginning of this privacy notice.
Should you remain dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or your data protection rights, please contact us at GDPR@mdh-executivechauffeurs.co.uk or 01234 352230.